Reliance World’s eRecruitment & Training suite of services is designed to make recruitments fast, effective & extremely cost-efficient and perform training & retention functions across the country without having to travel. The entire process—from recruitment to retention—is carried out using innovative technology solutions.
eRecruitment: How It Works
When you use Reliance World’s eRecruitment & Training suite, you will find that the recruitment cycle is considerably shortened, simplified and efficient especially when it comes to skill assessment, shortlisting resumes and conducting interviews.
Reliance World has a robust and proven Online Testing engine that works as an effective filtration mechanism, particularly for high-volume recruitments. A network of 5000+ broadband enabled terminals in 105 Indian cities provides a unique platform for candidates to take online tests in a controlled environment. Companies can use this platform to administer a wide variety of online tests.
- Ensures rapid response and evaluation
- Helps prevent a ‘bad choice’ by mapping skill sets to job requirements
- Gives companies the flexibility to create their own online tests in a variety of formats
Many leading Indian business houses are already using Reliance World as an online test centre in their recruitment process. Reliance World is also the authorised examination centre for several certifications, including TOEFL.
VDO Resume from Reliance World is a unique online system that integrates a video file into a candidate’s resume. Think of it as your first meeting with a candidate without scheduling an interview. It is a complete web-based system that offers the flexibility for employers to:
- Specify question(s) that the candidate should answer in the video
- Include profile-based question(s) that the candidate should answer by selecting from dropdown lists, thus incorporating an inbuilt filtration mechanism
- Include additional questions customised to each job position posted
VDO Resume is particularly useful for positions that require you to be sure of the candidate’s soft skills, viz., communication abilities, diction, accent, etc. Click here for more information on VDO Resume.
Reliance World’s Video Conferencing service is an ideal way to interview outstation candidates face-to-face without having to travel. Multiple participants—HR Head based at the headquarters, Functional Head located in a different city and the candidate based in a third city—can come together face-to-face without anybody having to travel out of their cities.
- Gives you nationwide access without the overheads of travel and boarding
- Reduces cost, time and effort of talent acquisition
- Simulates an environment very close to a physical meeting
- Requires no investments from your end in equipment and infrastructure
- Pay-per-use model
Training: How It Works
Training is said to have a profound impact on job performance. Besides familiarising employees with the company, its products, culture and policies, training increases productivity and boosts morale.
However, trainers are often limited in number and hence unable to personally train employees based in different locations. It is also impractical to displace employees from their place of work every time they need to be trained.
Reliance World offers a cost-effective solution that addresses the training needs of employees in different locations.
This is a powerful and interactive medium that leverages the Video Conferencing facility at Reliance World. Using Virtual Classroom, a Subject Matter Expert imparts training from a conference room in Reliance World and all the trainees ‘attend’ the training session at Reliance World in their cities. This facility is available in 232 locations across 105 cities in India.
- Combines the advantages of face-to-face interaction and distance learning
- Enables new employees to become productive right away
- Ensures consistency in design and delivery of training
- Minimizes disruption to workflow
- Facilitates timely delivery of training programs
- Gives companies the option to include evaluation at the end of the training
Skill Enhancement and Retention Programmes
Skill enhancement programmes, when offered to employees, are a proven strategy for retention. Research also indicates that employees designated for professional training programmes by their employers are more likely to stay longer and perform better.
Reliance World offers a host of Employee Development Programmes in partnership with premier institutes like IIM, XLRI & XIMB as well as online courseware such as the Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3 2005) and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). These programmes are offered on the Virtual Classroom platform.
To better understand and leverage our eRecruitment & Training suite of solutions, call toll free 1800-200-9191 between 10 AM and 6 PM or write to email@example.com