Gone are the days when assessing a large number of people or screening several applicants for a job would be a cumbersome and painstaking task. Thanks to Online Assessment at Reliance World, filtering a large number of applicants or testing the efficacy of training is now akin to a cakewalk.
How It Works
Reliance World has a robust and proven Online Assessments engine that works as an effective filtration mechanism for high-volume recruitments and as an efficient and cost-effective tool for testing the efficacy of training. A network of 5000+ broadband enabled terminals in 232 stores across 105 cities provides a unique platform for candidates to take online tests in a controlled environment.
Companies can use this platform to administer a wide variety of online tests.
Following are some of the features of our Online Testing Engine
- Supports multiple choice questions
- Supports True/False questions
- Offers bilingual support to the test-takers
- Gives a section-wise break-up of the questionnaire
- Facility for Random Question Generator (RQG)
- Offers the ability to save questions and tests in the database for future use
- Highly intuitive interface with several built-in security features
- Compiles test scores and grades automatically
Advantages of using Reliance World's Online Assessment services
- Nationwide presence: 200 plus Assessment Centres in over 100 cities
- Location on high streets
- High quality, robust infrastructure: Pentium-IV machines and multimedia with headphones & webcam
- High-speed broadband connectivity
- Ability to assess over 10,000 candidates across 200 plus test centres in a single day
- Comfortable ambience and seating for test taking
- Technical support by qualified Test Centre Administrators
- Dual power back-up
- Provision for video surveillance as well as proctoring service
Several leading companies regularly use our Online Assessment platform for conducting certification examinations, aptitude tests and shortlisting potential candidates for interviews. Attest Assessments Services Limited, Deloitte, Edulogicx, MeritTrac, National Science Olympiad & Maths Marathon, NSE, BSE, NTPC and The World Bank are some of our clients.
To know more about Online Assessments, call toll free 1800-200-9191 between 10 AM and 6 PM or write to firstname.lastname@example.org