Audio conferencing is the most convenient and cost-effective way to communicate with several people across multiple locations at the same time. Reliance Audio Conferencing offers a variety of conferencing options and highly competitive price plans for audio conferences of all types and sizes within and India and across 40 countries.
Types of Audio Conferencing
Based on the size of your organisation, number of offices and frequency of interaction, you could choose the type that suits your requirement.
- Reservation less (Unscheduled) Conferencing
This is an on-demand service that allows you to set up an audio conference anytime. You are provided with a Virtual Conference Bridge that enables you to connect with up to 25 people.
- Reservation based (Scheduled) Conferencing
- Automated Conferencing
The participants enter the conference by dialing the Conference Dial-in number and password.
- Operator Assisted Conferencing
An operator dials-out to the participants or greets the dial-in participants at the scheduled time. Names of participants are announced and a roll call is done. The chairperson is able to secure the conference with a password.
- Event Call
It’s a fully managed conference call that is used for highly important events. It can be conducted for mid to large-sized audiences with controlled interaction with the chairperson. The features of an Event Call include digital recording for future playback, a separate communication line outside of the conference, Q&A / Polling and a complete summary of the participants.
- High quality audio clarity
- Greater control and flexibility in managing the conference
- Enhanced security with option for conference locking
- Dial-in, dial-out access to Audio Bridge, Controlled entry, Roll call, lecture mode for training, blast dialing, mute/un-mute
- Option to customise the type of configuration
- Option for self and/or operator moderation
- Recording and playback with CD copy
- Convenient scheduling options: web-based, call and email
- 24x7 Professional operator support
Business Applications of Audio Conferencing
- Sales Reviews
- Multi-location meetings
- Employee Communication/CEO Broadcast
- Collaboration Projects
- Earnings Calls
- Analyst Meets
With benefits such as savings in time and money, ease of use, and improved coordination, to name a few, Audio Conferencing is becoming the preferred mode of communication with clients and between offices for businesses of all sizes across sectors.
To know more about our Audio Conferencing services, call toll free 1800-200-9191 between 10 AM and 6 PM or write to firstname.lastname@example.org